T's and C's
1. Please notify the Lodge of any changes to your reservation details, late arrivals or cancellations.
2. Check in time is from 14h00 to 18h00; check out time is by 10h00.
3. Your reservation will only be guaranteed after the deposit amount requested is received, or specific conformation has been given to you.
4. A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking within 7 days from receiving the pro-forma invoice.
Payment of the deposit is an acknowledgment of the terms & conditions.
7. Roma Trading Post Lodge reserves the right to release bookings that are not guaranteed.
8. The facilities available at the Lodge are strictly reserved for the use of residents only.
9. No smoking inside buildings is permitted.
10. With regard to all activities, we do require Indemnity Forms to be filled once at the Lodge.
11. It is Lodge Policy that with all horse riding activities, riding helmets must be worn.
* Tour Operators & Groups:
-We request that confirmations or cancellations be done 45 days prior to your arrival. We also request that full payment 100% be made 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
-We look forward to welcoming you to Roma Trading Post Lodge.
1. A NO-SHOW fee of 100% will be charged if guests fail to arrive at the Lodge on the stated date or if cancellations are done within 24 hours of arrival date.
2. Should a reservation be cancelled for whatever reason between 15 and 30 days before arrival, a 20% non-refundable cancellation fee will be charged.
3. Should a reservation be cancelled for whatever reason between 8 and 14 days before arrival, a 50% non-refundable cancellation fee will be charged.
4. Should a reservation be cancelled for whatever reason between 0 and 7 days before arrival, a 100% non-refundable cancellation fee will be charged.